1. False Start? The controversy over Adam and Eve hots up: Doctor Mohler examines some of the movements in the evangelical world, and points out how even the secular media seems to be aware of what is at stake in the origin account of Scripture, more so than some so called evangelicals
2. Well enough to complain: great article, worth the read as a piece of convicting encouragement.
3. Don’t neglect the horizontal dimension of singing and worship: A really helpful post dealing with a issue that is not often addressed, but needs to be considered as we spur one another on, and love each other like ourselves, in the formal worship of the Church.
4. Subjective Impressions, ESP, and reverse Deja Vu: An extremely helpful and balanced post dealing with ‘impressions’ and providence in a way that I think Christians will find very helpful
5. This is fantastically funny, made me laugh and then some… YOU MUST WATCH IT
Without absolutes revealed from without by God Himself, we
are left rudderless in a sea of conflicting ideas about manners,
justice and right and wrong, issuing from a multitude of
self-opinionated thinkers –John Owen